Antonio Conte will remain as Inter Milan coach next season after a crisis meeting on Tuesday with club president Steven Zhang, the Italian team said.

“The club and Antonio Conte had a constructive meeting today focused on continuity and strategy, in which the two parties laid the foundations to continue working together on the club’s project,” Inter Milan said in a statement.

Conte had hinted that he might quit after just one season after Inter Milan lost the Europa League final to Sevilla last week.

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.